The Fifth House Gut & Restore Renovation Project was completed to restore a 100 year-old family home. Long standing issues with foundation, heating, cracked plumbing stack and more were corrected. A new porch was added for additional outdoor space. The project was a complete gut from the basement to the second floor, with the goal to keep history with a contemporary twist.
- Cribbed house & new foundation poured
- 8 foot basement including secondary dwelling with walk-out
- Fully removed first floor to install new floor joists & subfloor (original was compromised due to age)
- New bathrooms
- New walnut kitchen
- Custom railings & stairs to match kitchen
- Curbless marble shower
- Heated floor in bathroom & front entrance
- Outdoor space added with new porch - highly sought after in downtown market
- Custom trim to match style of home
Copyright © 2020 OTG Construction - All Rights Reserved.