The goal for the Alta Vista renovation was to create more living space for a growing family while keeping the rental suite separate, as well as to update the house to modern styles.
The first goal regarding more space for a family was created by the addition on the rear of the house which also included a basement. The basement was not accessible from the rental suite and it created a large open area for the family. The drive-through garage was built large enough to solve any storage challenge.
The house was updated to meet modern styles through the beautiful hardwood, updated kitchen, functional and bright laundry room, gorgeous bathrooms including patterned tiles and a stand-alone large tub, and a modern paint selection.
- Waterfall kitchen counters
- Curb-less shower
- Large, detached drive-through garage
- Bright and functional laundry room
- Beautiful and unique patterned floor and wall tiles for bathrooms
- Curb appeal with neutral tones complimented with unique wood accents
Copyright © 2020 OTG Construction - All Rights Reserved.